[Graphic Designing] Class 07: Learn Gradients & Create Realistic Pencil
August 1, 2019 at 8:54 pm #7093
August 1, 2019 at 9:05 pm #7094AnonymousInactive
2:12 Create CMYK file
3:29 Create new Workplace[Merge needed panels]
7:08 Create and drag your own colors
18:53 Add slider [in gradients]
27:30 Creating Pencil
35:49 Using Knife Tool
41:23 Engraved Designs
August 1, 2019 at 9:07 pm #7095AnonymousInactive
35:49 How to cut with *Knife Tool?
1. Select an object with direct selection tool.
2. Cut the object with knife tool.
3. Select direct selection tool & click on white board. Without making any changes in cut part.
4. Drag your cut part to separate it.
January 30, 2020 at 7:22 pm #8898AnonymousInactive
Gradients Practice work..
January 30, 2020 at 8:38 pm #8899PomiModerator
great work weldone
January 31, 2020 at 12:05 pm #8918AnonymousInactive
Make a workspace:
Join your required pans of color swatches gradients etc and then
Go at top to Window > Workspace > New workspace…
Write name & click Ok.
– Don’t use more than 2 colors. creates bad impact.
– Don’t change gradients direct from gradient panel. Change it from degree rotation. Or
from left tool bar gradient tool. Set gradients with that.
– Always place light color at left side & dark at right.
– Drag +shift while go to use gradients tool
24:26 gradient slider copy
Press Alt+ click drag slider
27:32 Gradient pencil
39:33 How to make Round corner in old version cs6 or old
Choose rounded rectangle and before release mouse button, use arrow keys to make corners round.
Copy and repeat Objects
Select object + Alt +Shift
Repeat objects = Ctrl + D
February 2, 2020 at 7:13 pm #9076Sidra RaniParticipant
Great sharing dear
February 3, 2020 at 12:48 pm #9085AnonymousInactive
Bht shukria ap logon ka.. 🙂
March 14, 2020 at 10:03 pm #100000945
March 18, 2020 at 12:03 pm #100001094:: Nabeel ::Keymaster
March 19, 2020 at 2:59 pm #100001157مَلیکا ایمانModerator
Realistic work..Just Thumb Up bakhtawer.. 🙂
March 20, 2020 at 12:15 pm #100001244
thank u sisoooo 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.