Logo Designing: Class 1_What is Logo?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  مَلیکا ایمان 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

One of the Worth Watching Channel so far i searched on YouTube regarding Graphic Designing.

Most of the people think, Graphic Designing is an art to do something and they try to learn. Yeah i agree a bit But for those Who has God Gifted ability of Art & Designing or have a sense of Art at least. They must should try to dive into it regarding boost their skills but Not For those, who are trying to engage something which is not for them at all.
    As Fish can’t climb up the tree. 🙂

Imran Ali Dina, I wholeheartedly appreciate this Man for his Guidance and genuine effort. He is providing Free Graphic Designing Skills on Advance Level.

After lot of search, This channel touched my satisfaction Level at last. After watching just One video, I got what my Satisfaction Level really needs. So, It will be pleasure to SHARE with all of you too what is WORTH SHARING. 🙂

m also sharing with you my noted imp points. it will give you a Quick view of the Video.You can add more it will be warm welcomed. 🙂

Logo: a symbol, a name 
    1. Paper Work:
    if u know to use Photoshop or illustrator then it doesn’t mean you’re a Graphic designer. But 1st you will have to do paper work for it. Its very important Part.

2. Collect Complete Information:
    Before paper work you’ll have must collect to maximum info from your client. However, you can work accordingly.

Sidra Rani 
    Participant

Boht achi koshish hai aap ki aur boht effort show hai ap ke es main. am really impressed what you are sharing for us..

Thank you sooooooo much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©[2019] All rights reserved to Buraqq.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account